Skip to main content

50 Shades of Grey: The Party in his Pants



"Anastasia," he drools. "Your helicopter is ready."
Those words make me horny. I bite my bottom lip, an action I repeat for dramatic effect. I know it drives my host crazy and gives him a party in his pants.
I climb into the seat beside his hirsute-chested loveliness and blush over and over again as he expertly fits my seatbelt and hear muffs.
"We'll get to my lair soon, but first we have to make a short stop," he explains darkly, running his fingers through his tussled hair. I had to suppress a squeal.
Within minutes we were setting down on a rural highway, the scene of a horrific accident. A paramedic opens the cabin door and nearly surprises me out of my jeans. Several others spring out the door.
"What's going on?" I quiz the man who will soon be my first lover.
"Oh, I own ORNGE helicopters -- that's how I made my billions cheating the government -- and we need to make this pitstop to pick up a couple of patients."
He regards the scene expertly. What can't the man do?
Then he brightens.
"We'll be out of here in a jiff," he says. "Pretty much looks like this is a roadkill situation."
I watch in horror as the paramedics bring aboard an elderly traffic victim. They try to perform CPR on the old man but are having difficulty.
"We sort of scrimped on the design," my man, my lover, explains. "Lotsa room for paramedics to sit, just not enough room for them to do their work. It's the sacrifice we make to please our investors."
Soon the man turns blue and the paramedics sit back and enjoy a much needed Coca Cola.
"I called it," my lover says.
Christian expertly airlifts us, the paramedics and the corpse of some person's granddad. In minutes we land on top of a huge building.
"Wait here until we're done," Christian instructs the paramedics. "There's some ice in the back; pack the old stiffy on it and go get yourselves some McDonald's.
His eyes dance in the moonlight.
"We could be a while."
Christian leads me to his Batcave and kisses me deeply.
Crap! I think. This might be the big one.
He forcefeeds me pate and cheese, then leads me to a crimson room filled with oddities not seen since the 1970s; consoles and tape machines are littered everywhere. There's an Atari machine, Ms. Pacman; there's even a Betamax which we may use later.
Perhaps Christian wants to make a sex tape and sell it to TMZ.
Sign this, he says. It's a non-disclosure agreement. Then comes the kicker.
"I want you to do everything I tell you to do from now on," he says. "You will be forced to wear a hoodie and jeans, not exercise EVER and drink 12 Red Bulls a day. Do you think you can handle it?"
Could I?
He turns on the big screen television in the corner, and connects to the Internet. Suddenly, we hear the voice of a kid named Skeeter and I realize what I've got myself into.
"It's a World of Warcraft marathon," Christian says, his eyes a darkening grey that frightens me.
"We only brake to pee."
I realize what I've gotten myself into. I just hooked up with a twisted motherfucker whose sadism knows no bounds.
Twelve days, Eleven Nights of World of Warcraft.
I feel the bile rising in my throat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Bell isn't telling you about Fibe TV

Update: This week, we switched back to Rogers after spending far too long using Bell's crappy television service. For those with Bell, read and weep. For those considering Bell, think twice even if you hate Rogers. RS I've always been an early technology adapter. I had a Betamax. That tells you everything (if you're over 50 at least). My first computer was a "Portable". It weighed 40 pounds and I had to lug it around town on a gurney. I've been through probably 15 computers in my lifetime. Apple is the best. It's also too expensive so I have a piece of shit HP, the one I'm writing this blog on. I've had cable, internet and now Netflix. American Netflix . That's how far ahead of the curve I am. I get all the newspapers for free. How? I disabled my cookies so they can't track me when I'm on the newspaper sites. Even the New York Times hasn't cottoned on to that trick. Hahaha. That will be a fifty buck consulting fee. Bein...

Ashley Simpson: Please sign this petition to help her family

Those who read this space regularly know that my family is frantic with worry about my cousin, Ashley Simpson , who has been missing 40 days now. Both her boyfriend and her landlord reported that she had left with no money, no car, no resources from her Salmon Arm, B.C. home after a domestic dispute over money. Since then, there has been no trace of her. The RCMP now considers this a homicide investigation, but the family has not heard any updates from them in more than three weeks. Just after she disappeared, her father, relatives and friends set out from St. Catharines on a long trek to B.C. to find her. They all left their work, and their lives, intent on finding Ashley who had always kept in touch. It was completely out of character for her to lose touch. Her parents have been consumed by worry. They have been unable to work, and are having a hard time functioning. As a result, they are now relying on donations from family and friends to keep the wolf from the door...

The strange case of Greg Etue

I got out of the daily news reporting game, I'll admit, because I didn't have the stomach to cover the many sad stories that came across my desk. I remember clearly once when I had to call an RCMP sergeant after his young son blew his head off with the officer's service revolver. "Please," he pleaded. "I really can't talk right now." "It was your gun, is that correct?" He slammed down the receiver. I was ashamed of myself. People have a right to some privacy in difficult times like that. I also used to hate having to go to the door of a dead child's home and jostle the competition for a picture. Really, it felt more like ghoulism than journalism. That said, I still believe that these stories must be told in an honest and forthright fashion with all the facts and none of the flourish and emotion that is all the rage in reporting these days. Over the past two years, we, in this community, have been treated to a lot o...