Skip to main content

Katrina Blagdon: Two months gone

 

Katrina (Trina) Blagdon disappeared from her home in St. Catharines, Ontario on New Year's Eve 2021. She was last seen at a sub shop at 6 p.m. There have been no sightings of her since. Please read the message below this post and help if you can! RS




A message from Trina's friend, Mara Morgan: 

Katrina after all these weeks as I sit here crying writing this it breaks my heart that I still don’t know anything about what has happened to you. You were such an outgoing person and so kind, funny and compassionate that I could not imagine anyone hurting you on purpose. I am praying you are alive and well and needed some alone time. 💚💚
I have been trying to find pictures of you in Afghanistan, so people can see the kind of person you are, strong, resilient and hard working. I must say I am very happy to have found two of the most beautiful pictures that show the essence of your soul. The smile that lit a room and the soldier in uniform ready for all.
One is the day we all lined up to get our group picture with the people we trained, lived, slept and ate with while we were away from our family and friends back home. Now this family that had our backs while we were away from home are the ones that have your back NOW STILL and until you return home.
Second one is the one when we so proud stand to receive, Our Medal parade. The one we worked so hard to get through tears, of missing our loved ones from home and from working long hours while we are away, getting hurt at work and late nights of standing in our bunkers while the rocket attacks were going on. Emotions high and all you still had that contagious smile that you are so known for.
I am here waiting, like all your Brothers an Sisters you served with, waiting for you to come home so we can get together and catch up and pick up where we left off.




A message from Trina's sister Kelly:

Trina! Baby sister, how do I tell them how much you mean to us? To me?
Do I tell them about the time that you and sister Shelly used to make Blair witch videos just to make us laugh?
Do I tell them about the time we walked along the cove road and sang songs? I was visiting from university and you wanted me to come and meet your friends lol. A little sexual healing, Jewel and Jay Z never hurt anyone.
Do I tell them about how you used to live with me so you could work at Tim Hortons in the summers? How I danced around your room with a pot and metal spoon while singing during your first hangover I witnessed ♥️
Do I tell them how we made plans to get posted to the same area (Petawawa) so that we could remain close?
Do I tell them how you called the police when you found out someone had laid their hands on me? Just once.
Do I tell them how when you arrived in Afghanistan I burst into tears at the sight of your face? I had already been there for almost two months and was just so home sick. You hugged me and said “oh come see little sister”. Then we cried and laughed and cried some more.
I think this is enough for my heart today. I NEED people to know who you are my beautiful, brave sister! I need you to come home so I can wrap my arms around you and say “come to big sister”.



Here is the latest information.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashley Simpson: Conversation with Derek Favell Revealed

  On April 2, 2017, a family friend of Ashley Simpson opened her Facebook Messenger and got the surprise of her life.  Cathy MacLeod had been trying to correspond with Ashley's boyfriend, Derek Favell, who was the last person to see the St. Catharines native before she disappeared from her home in Salmon Arm, B.C. a year before. She wanted to know more about what happened to Ashley, and why Favell had refused to take a polygraph test when many others close to the missing woman agreed to do so. "I wanted to poke the bear," she said, and sent several messages to Favell pleading with him to talk to her.  " Please help us," she wrote. "It's been 10 months of pure hell. A lie detector would help if you have nothing to hide. I beg of you, help us, take the test to clear your name if there’s nothing to hide." Many, including members of the Simpson family, found Derek's behaviour, at least, curious. Ashley had disappeared on April 27, 2016. Yet it took

Ashley Simpson: A Father Remembers

I have asked Ashley Simpson's family and friends to give us a glimpse into the life she lived before going missing nearly a month ago. Here is how her father John remembers his sweet girl. Ashley was a treat when she came into this world, a smashing 9lbs 8 ounces with a  head full of hair and nails that needed to be clipped. She has made many friends in her journey of life and continues to make them as we speak. She has made this world a better place by her love of mankind and this place we call Earth; unfortunately this life she has lived hasn't been the best for her. She has suffered through unbearable pain and suffering through her menstrual cycles. She has cysts on her ovaries that make those 10 days a living hell. She had one of her ovaries removed when she was just 14; the other they won't take out till she is 40 or older. Years of hell for my Ashley. I so feel her pain every month but she doesn't quit, doesn't give in.   That's my

What Bell isn't telling you about Fibe TV

Update: This week, we switched back to Rogers after spending far too long using Bell's crappy television service. For those with Bell, read and weep. For those considering Bell, think twice even if you hate Rogers. RS I've always been an early technology adapter. I had a Betamax. That tells you everything (if you're over 50 at least). My first computer was a "Portable". It weighed 40 pounds and I had to lug it around town on a gurney. I've been through probably 15 computers in my lifetime. Apple is the best. It's also too expensive so I have a piece of shit HP, the one I'm writing this blog on. I've had cable, internet and now Netflix. American Netflix . That's how far ahead of the curve I am. I get all the newspapers for free. How? I disabled my cookies so they can't track me when I'm on the newspaper sites. Even the New York Times hasn't cottoned on to that trick. Hahaha. That will be a fifty buck consulting fee. Bein