Could you qualify for a seat in the Canadian Senate?
Take the following standard psychological test. Do you agree or disagree with the following statements. Be honest!
1. I can be very smooth, engaging, charming and slick.
2. I can be very self-assured, opinionated, even a braggart.
3. I can be shrewd, crafty, sly and clever. I can also be deceptive, unscrupulous, underhanded, manipulative and dishonest.
4. In my life, I have repeatedly used deceit and deception to cheat, con or defraud others for my personal gain.
5. I often don't feel much concern for possible losses or suffering of persons I leave behind.
6. If something goes wrong, I rarely take full responsiblity but tend to manipulate or put the blame on others to divert from my own failures.
7. At times, I feel the need for novel, thrilling and exciting stimulation. This might result in me taking chances that are risky.
8. I have made significant amounts of money by intentionally exploiting or manipulating others.
9. It is hard for me to emotionally resist temptations, frustrations and urges. I have a tendency to act, unpredictable, erratic, reckless.
10. I have a hard time fulfilling or honoring obligations and commitments.
If you agree with most of these statements, congratulations. Welcome to the Senate.
Source: Standard questionnaire to determine if a person is a psychopath. (www.counseling-office.com)